CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Pineview Reservior

Miss Ariah in all her curly haired glory!... We went to Pineview with some friends and it was sooo fun! I love watching the children have fun with other children. Its the best when you get a good sized group and the kids just do their own thing and have a blast. We had a great time, lots of sun, swimming to the buoy, floaties, and food. We stayed for like 4 hours and could have stayed longer. I love going to the lake even over pools. Their isn't many people around and you can just sit back and relax vs. constantly doing a head count at the local pool. Going to the lake is one of my favorite summer time activities.
This is friend Joshua. Don't you love his floatie.

My friend Chalyce, her little girl Bailey and Ambra.
We had friend Carrie and fam, Julia and fam, Chalyce and fam, Jen and fam, and my little family.
Mr. Colie sportin Scooby Doo.
Ariah and Brighton, they are 1 month apart in age.
Ambra's good friends Autumn and Bailey.
Thanks everyone for coming! We had a total blast.

5 comments:

Britany said...

Lakes are so fun in the summer. We loved going to Pineview when we lived in UT.

Your family pic also looks very cute!!!

The Life of MattnWin said...

How cute you all look. I am jealous we missed it. I love Pineview too!

elonna said...

Sounds like a blast. I favor the lake over a pool too. It looks like you are going to have some awesome family pictures. I love the one even if it is from the side.

Clarke and Kamie said...

looks fun! when's our next get-together?

Hadley Family Clan! said...

How Fun! It looks like the kids had a great time in the water. I love how cute and curly Ariah's hair is.