Ambra and Cole with thier faces painted.

Adam's mom brought Ariah this cute little dress. Perfect for the fourth.My good friends Kandice and Chalyce.
Together we have it all
Ambra and Cole with thier faces painted.

Adam's mom brought Ariah this cute little dress. Perfect for the fourth.Posted by Adam and Tiffany at 9:54 PM
6 comments:
just when I think you couldn't get any geeky-er you bust out matching family shirts!!! JK--I think its cute. Your kids will think you were a fun mom when they look back (or a nerd:)
Oh Boy. Matching t-shirts? Dorkdom INDEED!!!:) For some reason though, the matching t-shirts fit you. Maybe it's because you were always so crafty... I DO remember that wood scrapbook cover!
Cute pictures of the fourth, and YaY, Adam was there!!! I LOVE Ambra's pose in your new family picture, JUST like her mama in a certain picture... taken at Dixie... in Spice Girl attire!
I know, the trip to Utah for the holiday was last minute so it wasn't really planned out. We definitely need to get together next month when I'm in town. When is your get together in August? (I'll be there the 11th-22nd)
I love it! Matching shirts! I can actually say that the bulk of my friends are geeks. Geeks are good people too! Your 4th looked like it was a total blast! I love the new Family pic at the top, such a cute family you've got there!
Its a pleasure to add you to my list of geeky friends,geeks do have more fun ya know. lol
I love the summer because there are parades to go to and other fun outside activities.
Please, we are all such nerds at heart! I shouldn't even have to say that since Larsen already pointed out the fact that we dressed up as the Spice Girls (and coreographed a dance)!!! I love the 4th and that's awesome that Adam was able to be there. We hope to see you guys on the 24th!
I love the matching shirts and I love even more that you and Kamie did the slip and slide together!!! :)
So I just read back some posts to see that your hubby works out of state - that is horrible! Is he always here in AZ? How fun that you came here and went to some of our favorite spots (the zoo and train park). Are you coming back soon???
Post a Comment