CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Slip n Slide Fun!

So Kamie, Mariko and Kaia came over to play and she FORCED me onto the slip n slide! She is sooooo immature!!

Just Kidding, I think it was the other way around. How can you not love doing kid stuff. It is too fun. There is something about being 29 though that makes it really scary and almost impossible to go from standing to belly slide in one motion. My knees was the farthest I got. OUCh, slip n slide rash.



6 comments:

Britany said...

Hey Tiff!

I am so happy you posted on my blog and of course I remember you!!! Your family is beautiful! I am excited that we will be able to keep in touch now!

Mary said...

Look at you on the slip n slide! LOL! You're a brave lady - but it does look like fun. ;)

Clarke and Kamie said...

seriously--I DID have slip-n-slide rash for a day or so. Kind of embarrassing when a neighbor asks what happened and I have to tell her THAT. :)
Thats why I love ya, Tiff. Always forcing me to do the fun stuff! (remember the "cool water" concert???)

elonna said...

I love the slip n slide action. That is great! I am going to be rolling over to the 30's before any of the clan and that is kind of scary. One of those birthday's I am not really looking forward to and it is just around the corner!

Hadley Family Clan! said...

How Fun!! I love the slip n slide and how fun that you and your friend had a great time slippin and sliding too. I love the family pic at the top of your blog too.

Kelli France said...

You guys are so funny! It was fun to hear from you on my blog. Of course I remember you! You have a cute little family.