CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Happy Birthday to me....

So we had a birthday carnival for Adam and I...to bad Adam wasn't there. I was pretty upset about that one. Enough about me sad story, it will be a happy one soon I just know it. Anyway, we had Adam's mother and two brothers over with their families. We also had my mom and grandma and brother with his GF over. The above picture is Adam's longtime friend Dave and his daughter. They were up from Lehi and were able to join us. It was fun. Our carnival consisted of lots of contests with fun prizes for the winner. We did water balloon volleyball (above), miniture golf, batting, bocci ball, three legged races, relays with eggs, and of course who can have a birthday without cake and icecream. We had a wonderful time and wished so badly that Adam could have been with us. SOON! (that is what I keep telling myself).
Adam's brother Ethan and I were the winners for the three legged race. To bad our plan to stay together and not run got foiled with all the pressure and we ended up in a heap. Still won though.



I'm 29 this year!!! Wow, entering the dark tunnel. I don't really think about my age, but maybe that is because I have always been "young". In your twentys your still young. Well next year is it. I will officially be middle aged. No, I just barely got out of high school didn't I? Didn't I just barely finish doing stupid things in college and taking all the dares my roomates would come up with at Dixie College? ( I won't mention what those dares were). Aren't I still a newlywed? I must be. It's weird to think that 30 is looming. I need to get in the mindset of "30 and loving it".

5 comments:

Colby and Emily said...

I am laughing so hard right now! Only you would throw yourself a party... I love it!!! :) HAPPY (late) 29TH TIFFANY!!! I love you and I'm so glad we're friends... 94 9 Z H Teeeeeee! :)

Clarke and Kamie said...

nah, you're still in your twenties. Next year we will all start to be oldies! Man, those dares were pretty awesome--I'll never forget what you made me do:) poor colton:)

Emily said...

Happy Birthday Tiff! Don't worry, we'll always be a little wild & crazy underneath (even when we're the dreaded 30)! I have to say that my fave part of your dare were the freakin sweet gorilla slippers you were wearing!!! Spice Girls 4ever!

Mindy, Julia and Connor said...

30 ROCKS!!!! You are beautiful and although I haven't known you that long you are about the energetic person I know. Happy Belated Birthday!

Hadley Family Clan! said...

I am sorry that Adam wasn't able to make it to the party, but it sounds like you had a great party with the fam and how neat that you were able to get together and have some fun.