I did a joy school with Ambra this year (Cole is there because he got to participate when I was the teacher.) It was so fun. I was totally not the type to do this because I was a teacher and all and I of course wanted my children in a professional licensed school. But then I felt so impressed to keep them home and close and I was really impressed with the joy school group we were going to have for that year.(well it wasn't really "joy" school brand) They had everything structured and mapped for the year and so many fun activities and learning activitites planned and it was just a wonderful experience. My kids LOVED preschool and I am hoping to do it for the next two years with my little Cole.
I Do Now
5 days ago

2 comments:
oh, ambra is getting so big! I am so glad Mariko has another year of preschool because I am not quite ready to let go of her yet:)
Looks like Cole is thrilled to be there. He'll love it next year, and he'll have all of your attention!
That is great that Ambra had fun in preschool. I really liked your previous post about the eye doctor. You gave me good laugh.
Post a Comment