CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Oopps...

This morning Cole answers my cell phone. He says, " hi dad! whatya doin. I love you dad. Do you miss me? I miss you too. When you come home dad?" He is saying these kinds of things and has about a 3 minute conversation. Finally he says, here talk to mom. I answer the phone and say "Hi honey". The man on the phone says, "Hi Tiffany, this is Dr. Bolinsky." ( Ariah's ear doctor) I about died. " Don't worry, I just reassured your son that I missed him and loved him and asked to talk to mom." Good thing he is so cute.

2 comments:

Clarke and Kamie said...

such a funny story. I had fun yesterday! I was thinking back on college days and if you would have told me we would be hanging out with our combined 5 kids someday I would be thrilled! so glad we are.

Hadley Family Clan! said...

Cole cracks me up!! That is so funny that he did that and it sounds like you have a great doctor that went along with it:)