CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 29, 2008

So true...

So, every single morning Cole is messing around too much and spills his cereal. This seriously happens like every single day. It is getting to be really annoying. This morning was no exception. Cole was standing in his chair, messing around and spilled his cereal. I sighed and said, "Cole - you have got to stop messing around. You spill your cereal every day."
Ambra says, "Mom, your just mad because you have three kids, dads not here, and your by yourself!"

How true that is...

1 comments:

Hadley Family Clan! said...

It's amazing how smart children are that they say it like it is. Ambra is very smart to realize that from a bowl of cereal spilling resulted into what was really going on....being home raising 3 kids while dad's not home. You are super mom!!! I can gurantee that I would be annoyed if Ry continually spilled her cereal too.