So, the other day we were on the way home from the airport and Cole says, Mom- when I get big I'm going on an airplane and I go on my mishun
That's right buddy.
I not need you go wif me mom, I be big when I go on my mishun.
That's right buddy.
Mom if I get owie, I just rub it, I not need you mom - I go on mishun now?
No Colie-you have to be 19 to go. (we counted to 19)
Mom, I don't think I am coming home when I go on mishun.
Why Cole, I love you too much. You have to come home.
No mom, their are a lot of smokers out there. I have to teach them all the gospel.
He rocks! He is going to be a good missionary.
I Do Now
5 days ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment