CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Day Four

Miss Ambra wore her snow white costume and Cole wore his King costume. We were so looking forward to characters walking around, but were sorely dissapointed with the long lines to see them. We haven't been in a long long time and last time I went was without children and didn't really care about the characters. We only got to see Jasmine from a distance this day.

The kids loved the petting zoo.

This was our first day in Disneyland and we drove it hard. There is so much to do and see and so much excitement. The kids had a blast and loved every minute and every ride. They were naive enough at this point that I was able to get them on rides like Splash mountain and Indiana Jones and Big Thunder Mountain, they both said they enjoyed Splash Mountain but I couldn't get them to go a second time. Cole was pretty ticked off we took him to Big Thunder Mountain. This was the first roller coaster of his little life and I'm sure the last for awhile.
By the end of the day Adam and I were wondering what we had done. We bought 3 day hoppers and after 10 hours of driving everyone hard, we had bratty, onry kids and we were completely exhausted. Another day of Disney sounded nightmareish and I just knew I would not be making it to Lagoon this year. Good thing they close at eight on Mondays.

0 comments: