CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Sunday in Arizona

We went to the Phoenix temple on Sunday morning before church. It was lovely, with such beautiful grounds. We went into the visitor's center and got to see some of the videos.
Sorry I was too lazy to turn this picture, but it's a cute one so I had to post it.
Ariah loved the drawers in the hotel room. Another hiding place for her and just her size.
We went to church with Josh and Amy Hadley. It was so nice to finally meet them and get to know them. They are fun and have a fun family. My camera wasn't working so I didn't get any pictures of them. I was only able to squeak out this one of Ariah and thier little girl Brooklyn (same age) playing the piano.

3 comments:

Clarke and Kamie said...

Cute! I love that in front of the temple, little Cole is so focused on what is in his shirt pocket. What a funny dude:)

Mary said...

I didn't know you had a blog... Well, now that I've found you - you're not gettin rid of me. ;) Very cute pictures!

Hadley Family Clan! said...

We were so happy to meet your family and it was wonderful having you at church too. How neat that your family went to the Temple that morning too. Very beautiful pictures and yes it was very unique weather for the month of May, but now it's 115 outside so it's much normal now:O. Mariyah loved playing with Ambra and Brooklyn and Ariah had fun on the piano. It seems that they each had someone to play with since Carter and Cole played together too:)