Erin got caught in this spider web.
Cute little Martie!



Ariah was grateful to be able to get out of the stroller. She loved these little tractor toys. So did Cole.


Doesn't Ariah look enthused in this picture?

Erin kept saying she couldn't beleive we all had children. She kept feeling like we were all just babysitting. I certainly don't feel like I am just babysitting.

Bird poop. She seriously gets pooped on alot. This is like the third time since I've been with her that she has been the target of an overloaded bird. Lucky girl.
3 comments:
Yay, Phoenix pictures! I love all the commentary, especially the one about an "overloaded bird" :) Poor Erin! We had so much fun with you guys, thanks for hanging out with us! I'm not sure when your get together is for the month of August, but I will be in town the 11th-22nd so we'll have to try and work something out.
Oh yeah, and I didn't think we were going to go to Disneyland but Colby insisted on it. He's a bit of a Disney freak... like Kamie! :)
hey...glad someone else loves disney as much as I do, Em (although I bet I beat Colby!:)
don't you guys think an ALL ADULT trip is overdue??? Lets do it! Maybe we could meet in Vegas or something.
Post a Comment