CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 14, 2008

Our Busy Bee's Birthday Party!!

So Ariah turned ONE! I can't believe it. My baby has a number. Adam and I were brainstorming over her party. What should we do - what defines her. Well she sure is agressive so we thought we could throw her a linebacker party! That isn't all that cute or girly, so we came up with the perfect party. A BUSY BEE party. This girl is the busiest little thing ever! Perfect. This was the invitation I sent.
My friend let me borrow this little costume for our little busy bee. She didn't like that hat to well.
Isn't she beautiful!
So, I love to get the little baby cakes you get for them on their first bday that is all thier own and then let them go to town, well I ordered this from Dan's and it turned out to be huge! Not a baby cake. I was so sad. Oh well she still got her fill.
Look at the little stinger. It swayed back and forth with her little bum as she crawled. It was so cute!

1 comments:

Colby and Emily said...

These pictures of Ariah in the bee costume are adorable! She is such a cute little girl!