CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

What a bunch of weirdos!

My kids dress up constantly. They get dressed for the day in the morning, but then are in their underwear the rest of the day because they are changing from costume to costume. They are always out of clothing to wear because it is in the toy room mixed in with all the dress ups. Whenever I am lucky enough to help clean the toyroom, I'm always like, "Here's where that shirt went" or "no wonder we can't find all five pairs of pants. They're right here." This day they had on layers. What a bunch of hobos.

So goofy!

2 comments:

elonna said...

I think this must be because you have a girl first. My boys will sometimes dress up, but it is very rare. It is more a hat and a gun than actual clothing. Pretty cute :)

Emily said...

I'm thinking that they must get the dressing up thing from mom. Spice Girls, anyone? Hehe, the good old days!