CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 28, 2008

Murray Park Egg Hunt

Isn't she cute!! She wants so bad to play with the big kids. She loves to do everything they do and gets pretty upset when she can't do it all. If she'd learn how to walk already, she'd be one step closer.
Emily and Kamie, my college roomates got together for an egg hunt with our kids. It is fun to be able to see them. We try to get together every month or so. We met at Murray Park and had lunch, then got ready for our hunt. The kids loved it. We had three little hunters this year. Next year, the babies can join us.
Mariko, Kaia (Kami'es kids), Ambra, Blake (Emily's), Ariah and Cole
THe kids had all found all the eggs and were playing together. THey decided to go look one more time and on the way out Cole found one more egg. He was pretty excited. When he opened it up Ambra said - mom! Cole got a dollar money! I didn't bring any money eggs so I asked Kamie if she did. She didn't either so we concluded that some other hunters forgot one. We were thinking he was pretty lucky and Ambra wanted me to come see the money. Low and behold there was a ten dollar bill in that egg! WOW, what a lucky little guy.

5 comments:

Emily said...

It was so fun to see you guys and your little ones! Hopefully I'll be able to join you for the April activity (Maybe Larsen will be in town, too.)

Clarke and Kamie said...

Won't that be funny next year to see our babies running around trying to get eggs! Time just flies...

Colby and Emily said...

Wow, Ariah is really looking a lot like Adam! And Ambra is definitely a miniature version of you!! Well, me and Hurst just figured out that I will be in town for the next get together so hopefully it will work out!

Emily said...

Just wanted to let you know that I just tagged you on my blog, go there to find out what to do! Love ya! ;)

elonna said...

How fun with the kids and an egg hunt. I think that is so great that you were able to get together.