Since we have a million dress ups, Ambra had her pick of princesses. She chose snow white, and what a beautiful one she is.
Of course mister polie is her prince. I told Cole we were all going on a date and that they were going to dress up. He really and truly thought we were going dancing. He was quite disapointed when I explained the ice prince and princesses were going to be the ones dancing.
It was sprinkling here and there and my kids LOVE to use their umbrellas. I thought this was a cute little picture with princesses and umbrellas in the SUN! It wasn't raining anymore.
We went to dinner beforehand and took the train over to the arena. Taking the train was almost as exciting as the princess show. My kids haven't been on Trax before. (Deprived I know). THey were so cute peering out the window at all the lights going by.
We had so much fun! The show was darling! How exciting and wonderful to be a girl and get to go to a princess show. Cole LOVES music and I couldn't not take him. Lyla and George Thomas, Adam's high school friends' parents took us to this. It was so fun to see Dave and Melinda and all thier kids. Ambra made fast friends with thier little 5 year old. It was a really fun night. THank you Lyla and George for treating us to this fun night.
I Do Now
5 days ago
3 comments:
aw! your kids looked so cute! what a pretty little snow white! I will have to show Mariko these pics.
Oh how cute! How funny that Cole has his own little prince costume! I bet Ambra was in princess heaven
:)
What a fun day for them, I'm glad that Cole gets so into it too! You have such a fun little family!
Post a Comment