CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 16, 2008

My sensitive little Colie


Every time we drop Adam off at the airport, we both cry. We do this every time and it never gets easier. (I know we're pathetic). Yesterday, Cole says "You sad mom?" "Yes Cole I love daddy and I miss him very much. ""OOOOOHHHH mom, you go home and lay on the couch and I sing you songs and read you stories. That make you happy mom?" What a cutie.

4 comments:

Clarke and Kamie said...

sounds like you guys had a great valentines day--how lucky for Adam to be home! I bet you were in heaven. I love the heart attack idea--I remember doing that in Young Womens. Cute!

elonna said...

This is so cute. I love it how Cole wanted to make you feel better. That is great that Adam was home. I bet you just live for those times. Happy (Late) Valentine's Day.

Kevin, Wendy, Ambria & Kylie said...

Hey Tiffany! Mindie told me today you had a blog so I was so excited to see it :) I have yet to see your kids..they are too adorable! We have a blog too its http://bullocksaz.blogspot.com/
hopefully we can stay in touch through blogging ;) looks like your doing well and very happy :)

Colby and Emily said...

Tiff...Any!!!
How funny- I was JUST cleaning out my closet the other day and finally threw out the CNA book! Seriously, I was holding the book in my hands and laughing at our great memories! (GOOO!!!- car stalls) I miss you, too. We need to get together the next time I'm in town. Now that I'm an offical blogger, hopefully we can keep in touch a little better!