CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 16, 2008

My Dream Come True

My dream come true!! The only thing I wanted for Valentines Day was for my sweetheart to be home. I am only getting to see him about every other weekend right now and it is horrible!! We both can't wait until the time is right to quit this silly job that keeps my adorable Valentine away from home so much. THe time isn't right yet, but hopefully soon. He flew in Valentines morning and got to stay home for 29 hours. He had chocolates, a card and flowers delivered to the house just in case he wasn't going to be home, so I got doubly spoiled. We spent the day with the kids adn then went on a date that night. We had so much fun! We went over to the Speed Street where you get to race go carts. Wow, those aren't like any go cart I've ever done. They are really fast. Then we went over to the new Ogden Megaplex and did the I Fly skydiving thing. THat was cool! I got a video of my flying in the skydiving wind tunnel. It feels really weird and your cheeks flop around in the wind. I look pretty silly in all that skydiving gear. I wasn't very good at it. Maybe I'll do better next time. We ended the night at the Pie and I think I gained about 5 pounds. Seriously!! Anyway, it was wonderful to be with my sweetheart. This whole traveling thing is not getting easier. It is definitley getting harder.
THese next couple of pictures we let Cole take. Some are ok, some not so much.


1 comments:

Kevin, Wendy, Ambria & Kylie said...

you look so adorable! you have not changed a bit since high school..in a good way ;)