CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 8, 2010

Nice Surprise...

After a long day of adventure - we wanted some GOOD food. The mexican we had experienced thus far was not too amazing (with the exception of Rythms of the Night). We asked around and let a taxi take us somewhere. He dropped us off in the ghetto (oh wait - its all pretty ghetto unless your in a resort) - and we about died as we walked into a dirty foyer - where we immediately had to walk up these old, moldy stairs - great! We are stuck at this place.


We walk upstairs and find this breathtaking view!! The tables were set with linen, and immediatley I was in heaven.




The food was amazing!! I would eat there everyday if I could. I tried something new and loved every bite. The chips and salsa were divine ...sigh... What a perfect day.



Can you see the little/big guy? Found him wandering around the riverside.


After dinner, we walked down to the boardwalk. EVERYONE thinks they need to be tipped. Beware! Its completely insane. It was making Adam onry that everyone was looking to empty his wallet. Anyway, these guys were amazing so I did give him a tip. They were building these awesome sand sculptures. I took lots of pictures, but this one turned out the best. It was starting to rain, and so seeing as how I am using a disposable at this point, all the rest are blurry.









1 comments:

Davis Family said...

What a trip!I loved your pictures and experiences!!