CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

6 Years Old!!!

For Mister Cole's #6 he said, "Mom, I don't really want alot of presents. I just want to go to hotel and stay for 3 nights!" Are you kidding me??? Dude your 6 not 16! Fortunately I was able to make this happen - and we stayed for 5 days over Labor Day up at Wolf Creek Resort. We had a blast.


When I asked Cole what cake he wanted, he said "A hotel cake" - like duh mom. Here it is in all it's weird glory. Equipped with 4 stories, lighting, valet parking, a rollercoaster, lazy river and fountains.




Colie Coaster


These (streetlights) really lit up.


Lazy river with tubes... Too bad I did not build this very well and during transportation up the very curvy mountainside it looked like an earthquake had hit. Cole wasn't very happy about that.



We always do "bustout" the morning of thier birthday. What is "bustout"? Well its where you "BUST OUT" of your room of course.




Presents are always waiting outside thier door. I figure they get enough from friends and family at the party. Why not give him ours now. It makes the fun stretch through the day. Love that kid.





Whoa! Ambra looks silly. She gave him handcuffs that she bought with her own money.






...and Ariah sprung for a hotwheels.







He chose McDonalds for lunch.







We had a blast at the resort. The pool has a waterslide and rec center with video games, ping pong, pool, raquetball, etc. We also played tennis and horseshoes. The family came up Saturday for a day of games and food. We had so much fun. It was nice to be able to stretch the weekend to a 5 day little getaway. Thanks Cole for a fun birthday idea.











3 comments:

Davis Family said...

That cake is darling! What a great birthday for your little man!

Carrie said...

You are a Rock Star with that cake, Seriously! I love how you share your family traditions--so fun!

Michelene said...

Good job on the cake, it looks great.