I know V Day was a long time ago, sometimes it takes me a while to post.
Here Cole is painting his Valentines Box for his preschool party. I'm sure you can guess what it will be. My favorite is Superman sitting their with him. Must be for moral support.
Pin the arrow on the heart.
Classic bean bag toss.
Delivering Valentines. How fun. I loved Valentines in school. It is so fun to go through your valentines.
The kids and I were downstairs watching a movie, and my wonderful husband struck again. He made a yarn maze for me. I came upstairs to yarn everywhere that led me to my valentine. I love stuff like that. He's so sweet. Once again, my cute husband had a surprise waiting for me. Another babysitter lined up (Thanks Ethan) and dinner and dancing. It was so fun. He has been taking me dancing alot lately. We have so much fun. We are learning lots of fun things. It's the best when he dances me around the house and we practice our new moves. Yes, we are dorky, but I'm perfectly fine with that (always have been :)
Happy Valentines Day! I love this day because you get to show extra love to all those that mean so much to you. What a cute day. Happy Valentines Day to all of my family and friends reading this. You are all so wonderful and kind and generous with your time and talents. Thank you for meaning so much to us in our lives.
4 comments:
ah, looks like fun. I love valentines (now that I'm married:)
those ariah and cole isms are hilarious. those pics of ariah dumping everything reminds me of kaia. little monster mess makers!!! she is looking so old!!!
You guys have so much fun and take the simple things and make them more. So cool!
I love the superman box. Awesome job. I was laughing my head off at the ariah and cole isms. Especially the one about listening to Satan. : )
Darling! I love the way your family celebrates! You little girl is hilarious. I love the way you've kept journal of all their mischief. I have no brain cells left to remember all their messes and graffiti.
Post a Comment