So I really need to be better about writing down my children's darling things that they say. My friend Kamie has inspired me to be a better record keeper about that. Thanks Kam!!:)
Cole's meridian of time is when he turned from three to four. He is ALWAYS saying, "back when I was three..." "When I was three I..." THis probably comes out of his mouth over 25 times a day.
Cole LOVES to watch the living scripture movies. The other day when I asked him what movie he wanted to watch, he said "Not one of those kid movies... I need something reverent."
In the car the other day, Cole turns to me and says "Simon Peter, do you love me? Then feed my sheep." Turned to Ariah "Simon Peter do you love? Then feed my sheep." Turned to Ambra "Simon Peter do you love me? Then feed my sheep." He was quiet after that.
Glad something is sinking in.
As we're walking into Walmart there is a man smoking about two feet away from us. Cole points and screams "MOM LOOK!!! THAT MAN LISTENS TO SATAN!!!" Good thing Adam is 6"4 and weighs 2oo pounds!
Cole was spotlighted in primary today. I was supposed to ask him questions. One of the questions was what is your favorite temple "You know, the one you got married in... the big white one."
Glow Stick Baby
3 days ago
1 comments:
What a little sweetheart, sounds like he is four-going-on-nineteen (and ready to serve a mission)!
Post a Comment