This requires pictures...Oh no, did a rat get into our cupboards...
I woke up the other morning to a little voice calling, "MOM, STUCK, MOM, STUCK." I'll say she's stuck.- Ariah is very much a girl. She must pick out her clothing daily and it is always a dress or a skirt. When I go to the closet, she says "coot mom (cute mom)" when I pick out a pair of pants she stands up on her changing table and says "No, No No (while shaking her finger at me) - chus!" Meaning - that is not going to cut the cute priority, I'm going to have to choose. Then she tugs on her hair and makes me do it and picks out her bow for the day.
- She has no qualms about telling us her opinion on her food tastes. If she doesn't like something, she will say "YUCK" spit out the food and scrunch up her face like that was the most disgusting thing in the world.
- Everyday she is searching for my purse which contains gum. I have to put it somewhere new all the time. She is constantly saying "gum peas". Usually I find her with a pile of credit cards, lipstick, and gum wrappers scattered around an empty purse. I swear that girl has like a pound of gum inside her little tummy. We have got to stop the gum intake!!!
- Also daily, I find her sitting in my bathroom sink with the toothpaste EVERYWHERE!!! I really do watch my child, this one just seems to be busier, more precarious and overall smarter. What am I going to do.
- I was working on the computer the other day and Ariah was playing next to me. She left for a bit (I thought to the toy room) but no. She went to the kitchen, pulled a chair up to crawl into a top cupboard and found the powdered sugar. Next thing I knew, I had a little one with scissors a brand new bag of powdered sugar EVERYWHERE. All over the kitchen, her hair, her clothes, through the living room, down every stair, and through the family room, saying "lellows, lellows."
CAN SOMEONE PLEASE GET THIS CHICK SOME MARSHMELLOWS!!!
- I despise markers. Ariah seems to find them often and likes to use her face as a canvas. She really enjoys to stick red markers up her nose and black ones all over her eyes, lips and cheeks. I know I should grab a camera at these moments, but come on, haven't I been through enough.
- Oh, one more favorite past time of hers. She really enjoys to get the wipe box of 500 and pull out each one seperately. Wipes something down, wad it and toss it. Nothing like cleaning up and reusing 500 waded wipes.
5 comments:
She is a hand full! lol But I think she has you wrapped! hehehe
Oh my goodness, I love her cute curly hair! How can you be mad at her for being mischevious when you look into that angelic face!
Ariah sure looks like she is having fun:). She is darling even though she seems to be into everything she's not suppose to get into. The picture of her stuck on the counter/fridge is too cute and thankful that she didn't get hurt.
That picture of her on the fridge is so funny. My mom told me that she used to always find me on top of the fridge because that is where they kept the cereal.
I totally feel your pain girl! My little 18-month-old, Kayla, is the same way! I can't imagine what our two girls would do if they ever got together. :-)
Post a Comment