Don't you just want to sqeeze her! This girl is quite the woman. She must choose her clothing and shoes every morning. I will pull something out and she says "No" as she pushes it aside and points to the closet and says "choose". Wow, shes not even two!She makes me paint her toenails, and do her hair (of course I would anyway, but she must have a bow in her hair - I have trained her well). Its so funny because Ambra at this age had to be bribed with candy to keep her bows in. I had to keep tootsie rolls in the car (If you keep it in until we get to the store - you'll get a tootsie roll. Good now, if you keep it in until we get back to the car, you'll get another tootsie roll.) Yes I resorted to these selfish tactics. I am a bow nazi and it must be in at all public times! Ariah I have no such troubles with. I swear she is a total girly girl and has a serious opinion. I know I am in for it.
I Do Now
5 days ago
3 comments:
that is so funny! I deal with the same thing, except opposite. Mariko never TOUCHED anything in her hair--even those big headbands. Still doesn't care what I do with it. Kaia on the other hand, pulls every little thing out.
Ariah really is such a doll.
that is way too funny. What a cutie!
Ariah is absolutely darling! You crack me up with your bow bribe story. You and I would get along great because I am totally the same way.It's like a total addiction with bows in my girls hair. I have made Brooklyn so paranoid that when she wakes up in the morning she checks her hair and says mom where's my bow! Put it back! Ariah is so cute and she is such a stylin girl. That's so cute that she even chooses her own clothes.
Post a Comment