CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Christmas Eve Festivities

I've got the pictures backwards on sideways here, so sorry in advance.

Here are the Santa goodies. We've even got cauliflower on there for the reindeer.

We had a little Christmas pagent. Miss Ariah is the sheep.


Starring Ambra Hacker as Mary, Grandpa as Joseph, and Uncle Josh as the famous donkey. Gotta love it.


Mr. Colie was the angel we have heard on high. I was a shepard, and my mom was a wiseman. Grandma got to be a wiseman, and Adam was narrator. This was so fun.







We played a present game. You know, the one where the present is wrapped like a million times in a million boxes with duck tape and all.... well we played it with oven mitts too. This was so funny. My bro Josh won the prize (hence the Rocky dance above.)






We did the funnest thing that we are definitley making a tradition. It is called the yarn game. We each drew names and bought eachother a present. Then we took that persons stocking a tied a ball of yarn to it. Then we took that ball of yarn and went all over the house, up and down stairs, under beds, in closets, bathrooms...everywhere. Everyone is doing this so your house becomes this huge web of yarn. It is totaly crazy (you need to be limber to do this) . At the end of your ball of yarn you hide the present. THat person then starts at thier stocking and rewraps the yarn to the end where they find their present. It was SOOO FUNN!!! And totally hilarious. The kids loved it. HEre is Adam crawling under part of the web.






We took the kids over to see Santa on Christmas Eve morning. Ariah wouldn't have anything to do with him, and they wouldn't let me take a picture with my camera. Here is an illegal not so great one.







Christmas breakfast table.








Here is grandpa in our yarn game. This was seriously so fun, and hilarious to see everyone trying to get around this yarn.






4 comments:

elonna said...

The yarn game sure sounds like fun. I am glad that you had a great Christmas!

The Life of MattnWin said...

I love the yarn game! I went to see Santa too on Christmas Eve that is so lame about the pictures but I got them to let me take 2 cuz their's sucked. I think we may do the yarn game this year!

Clarke and Kamie said...

so much fun! Christmas is the best. And Ambra is 6! Oh my. Before we turn around she'll be 16.
We need to get together!!! maybe sometime this month? email me. Love ya.

Emily said...

I love hearing about other people's holiday traditions, the yarn game looks like fun. Everyone looks so great all dressed up for the pagaent too. What a fun Christmas Eve!