CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Happy New Year (14 days late!)

We decided to have a New Years shin dig at our house this year. I am sick of never having plans so darn it I made some!!! We invited a few familys over to our home and had food, played games and talked till midnight. All the kids came and played downstairs. At about 9:30 we popped in movies for them and hoped they would fall asleep. No such luck. A few tuckered out at about 11:30, and Ambra was the only (big kid) awake at midnight. She thought we were crazy with the bubbles, pots, pans, and screaming! It was fun. THanks to all those that came to our little party. Plan on it next year!

Happy New Year's First Kiss!

Bring it on loud baby! We didn't have any fireworks, but could see a bunch from our house.
Keep those goals and live it up!!! Happy New Year!


1 comments:

Michelene said...

Thanks for having a New Year's Party. It was so fun, I wish we could have stayed longer, maybe next year!