CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Christmas Day!!!

Santa left his bag at our house!!! Wow, this was huge. Ambra ran out in the living room and said "MOM!!! THIS HAS NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE! SANTA LEFT HIS BAG HERE! We must be VERY special and we must have been the last house!" Then Cole says, "No, I think it was becasue I was so, so, so, so, so, so, so, KIND!" Too cute. Yes, Santa left his bag at our house this year. It had lots of fun stuff inside and then it magically dispeared when we weren't paying attention. I guess he needed it back.

Santa brought Ariah a doll swing and some blocks.

Here is Cole's cute little Woody horse. He has a Woody costume too. Very cute.


Santa brought Ambra some scrapbook stuff, a coloring book and Little Pet Shoppe stuff. Cole got a spiderman transformer, a coloring book and the Operation game. Pretty exciting!



That evening we went to Alex and Jill's for Christmas with the Hacker side. Jill made a wonderful Mexican Christmas dinner and we had a lovely time.




Here is Grandma opening her gift from the kids. They made her some ornaments.





Grandma made Ariah a new blanket.
















We were so blessed this year. We had a wonderful Christmas with very generous family members and friends and neighbors. Thank you to everyone for making our Christmas a wonderul one.






3 comments:

Emily said...

How cool that Santa left his bag at your house, definitely not something the kids will forget about anytime soon!
P.S. I LOVE Ariah's curly locks, too adorable. ;)

Carrie said...

What a wonderful Christmas! I loved the Santa bag-how cool. Thanks for sharing your cute family with us.

Clarke and Kamie said...

oh, that woody horse costume is adorable! I love that cole likes dress up as much as your girls do! And Ariah's hair is seriously to die for.