Well I decided I as done with camping. It takes an entire day to pack, and entire day to clean up and you get a rough nights sleep every single time. Plus, Cole usually gets sick and we have come home in the middle of the night several times. Ugh.
Adam is all about doing things for the kids sake and decided to step in on this one. (and this from a guy that I had to force to camp in the past. I bought this guy and tent trailer and that still wasn't enough. - we finally sold it because we don't have a cement pad and he wanted his parking in the garage back).
Anyway, we usually go for at least 2 nights because if your going through all the hassle you might as well right? Well he decided to go for one and make the camp pack list. He told me to plan 30 minutes for packing and lets go. OK - lets try it your way.
Much better. Half the hassle with camping is all the food. We took way easy stuff - nothing that even needed to stay cold - and I didn't have to stress ab0ut that. He cut out alot of the hassle and it only took me about an hour to get ready for. Sweet. I can do that. Leaving early on Friday and coming back Sat. was just fine. Especially because we chose Farmington Canyon and that is super close to home.
I can do this again.
I Do Now
5 days ago









4 comments:
i guess the men are right!
Smart! You guys are so fun I love reading your blog! Love the pics of Aria, she reminds me of Bright.lol
Wow you have had lots going on lately! It really is hard to camp with kids, but it looks like you got it all worked out! : )
You should have called us to come, we live so close to the Farmington Canyon and are always wanting to go camping. Looks like a fun time.
Post a Comment