Every year it seems like we try and try to do something nice with our yard. It has always looked nice, but something has always been wrong. Either my flowers wont grow, or we put to much compost in and burned everything, or our lawn has grubs, or we don't water enough... or I could go on and on. Well this year we wised up and bought lots of shrubs that will stay green all year. We are trying to cover our flower beds (we have 8 plus 5 garden areas) so that we don't have to keep buying annuals. I also sprung for the Miracle Grow. I have never taken the time to do this and it has made such a difference.
I planted my pots at a nursery this year and she kept them there to feed and water - WHOAAA - huge difference. My pots are huge and lucious this year. Totally love it.
My delphiniams are getting bigger this year. Love those flowers. (the tall blue and white ones).
I Do Now
5 days ago







1 comments:
Tiff it looks great! I know what you mean about the yard, what a chore it can be! Every year Troy asks me if I want to move back into the townhome. :)
Post a Comment