CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Hopefully...

Hopefully...summers here!!! Totally love this season. My fav by far.

We get watermelon and gardens and lots and lots of fresh fruit.

Can you see the love note carved into this watermelon my sweetheart left me?



Ambra's field day. So fun. I'm glad it was fab weather. Its been so cold lately. We were lucky to have a perfect day. Look at her amidst all those boys.


I caught her dancing with a boy in her class - what silly kids.


Kareoke! sp?


Bounce houses and slides. This was by far one of the favorites.





Tug O War




...and the famous dunk tank. I asked Ambra why she wasn't going to do it - she did last year... she said she wasn't up for it.







The end of soccer... we loved watching this little guy play. He was so focused and so awesome. It helps that he is the biggest and baddest on the team because of where his bday falls. This kid scored like 12 goals a game. I felt like Mrs. Incredible when she was like "...slow down - no - speed up - no slow down - just win by a little bit..." - No not really. It really felt great clobbering all the other teams. Loved it.







My bro got a new ride. One of his many cars. This kid has several. The kids loved all taking a ride in it. Josh made sure he "punched" it a few times for us.












Summer here we come...






1 comments:

Michelene said...

Your family is so cute. I love to read your blog. I didn't know Ambra wears glasses, she looks so cute in them.