CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Happy Birthday to me...

Well its official - I'm 31! Middle age here I come. Life is good with no complaints. If I could freeze time I think it would be here. I totally love the stage my kids are in. They are completely adorable and I will forever remember them at this age. ...Sigh... Why do they grow up so fast. Didn't time drag and drag when I was their age. Even when I was a teenager, one year was like FOREVER!!! Now it is the blink of an eye. I blinked and Ambra was taller, slimmer, responsible, and beautiful. I blinked and Cole is starting school this year. I blinked and my baby Ariah dreams of getting married to her prince daddy or prince cole, and she will be a sunbeam in 6 months. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I want them to stay little forever. Love those kids.


For my bday we stayed at the Westgate in Park City. 2 bedrooms their is much nicer than a 2 bedroom Worldmark condo (which we own). I'm not complaining, but a steam room in the shower, jacuzzi tubs and stainless steel appliances. Come on now. We had a blast.


Cole did a celebration dance when he found he had a robe to strut to the pool in.



Love that man. He always spoils me rotten and does all in his power to make life easier for me.


View from our balcony. NOt to shabby.



Why did I post this picture? I need to delete. Yes definitely delete the lets go the pool dance.




My girls :)












Chef Adam made me a gourmet meal that night.







Who can resist a tub full of bubbles.









4 comments:

Carrie said...

Looks like you had a great weekend!

Clarke and Kamie said...

gotta tell you I LAUGHED OUT LOUD when I got to the kisses picture. SO TIFF! You are teaching your kids well:) Missed you at the zoo today:(
mid-thirties looks good on you!

Michelene said...

Happy Birthday! What a fun way to spend the weekend.

AJ said...

Happy Birthday! Darling family love the bubbles and the robes! :-)