CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

10 Years Baby!

10 Wonderful Years to this beautiful man! Love him - he is seriously the best husband ever. He is forever trying to be better and more loving and more kind. He always trys to make my day better and tells me I'm beautiful even when its not so true. He loves me and cherishes our marriage and our family and he makes sure that I know it on a daily basis. He spoils me rotten and would do anything to make me happy. When we were married 10 years ago in the Mt. Timpanogas Temple - I never thought I could be happier and more in love than I was at that very moment....but I am.




We dined at our fav restaraunt that we get to go to like once every three years - The Roof. Best food in Utah - definitely. Then we went to Hale Centre Theatre to see Three Muskateers. Very well done. We love to see plays together (again - another thing we rarely get to do.) We had a nice evening together and can't wait for our "alone" trip.
Puerto Vallarta - NO KIDS - Here we come...


1 comments:

Clarke and Kamie said...

yea! happy 10 years to you guys! seems like yesterday you 2 and clarke and I were in wendover gambling and eating breakfast--remember that??? love ya