We have been disgustingly sick since the first of December. In our household we have had croup, chicken pox, pink eye, colds, strep throat, respitory infections, ear infections, throw up flu (through all the children), diarhea flu, ulcers, back problems, strep throat again, bronchitis, bronchitis again, and more colds. We have literally only seen 2 weeks of wellness since the first of December. The great part about it is WE DON'T HAVE INSURANCE!! It starts Feb. 1st, and we have paid a lot of money seeing doctors and chiropractors and prescriptions. Thank goodness for discovering Express Care at Smiths. It is only $35 to go there and that has been fabulous. I am sooooo sick of being sick. What is going on with our little family! Back to back illness and overlapping illness and all of this all by myself. No Adam to help out with sleepless nights and doctor visits. There must be something I am supposed to learn from this but am to dense to learn it, because we keep getting SICK!! I am praying for spring, but keep shoveling snow. It will be nice to have the backyard to utilize again, once the mile of snow melts. Oh well, at least I know that the Lord will bless me with endless patience when necessary.
I Do Now
5 days ago
2 comments:
I am sorry you guys have been sick. I sure hope that you can keep from getting sick now. I love the girls in the little matching outfits. How darling!
oh my...we have been super sick too, and I don't know what I would've done without Clarke to help me. You are awesome!!! Supermom for sure.
Post a Comment