CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Sisters

Ambra is so cute. She thinks it is really neat when her and Ariah match clothes. They have several things that match and she always lists them out for me. Each little one. This takes a few minutes to listen to EVERYDAY! She knows she is a wonderful big sister. She truly is her second mommy. She makes sure she stays out of trouble (like playing in the toilet, heading for the stairs, and tearing apart the garbage can - this she does several times a day!, I am constantly disinfecting this girl.)

Ambra loves to try to teach Ariah new things. She gets so excited when Ariah does something new. So does Colie. They will come running and screaming to me. "Mom, mom guess what Ariah did!"
They are so precious!!!!! I love how I can say "the girls".

0 comments: