CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

IT HAS BEEN SNOWING SOOO MUCH!!!!

This was the best purchase we ever made. I have had to use this soooo much this season. I have learned though, don't drive on it! That was a complete nightmare. Ice for a week.
We got a note in our mailbox, saying that if it wasn't clear, they wouldn't deliver our mail. When you live on a corner, there is way to much snow to take care of.
Our driveway is perfect for sledding.

1 comments:

Emily said...

I know what you mean about living on a corner, it seems like we are always shoveling! And since they haven't developed West of us yet, the wind blows big snow drifts across our driveway so we're constantly having to clear it off. I'm weird though, sometimes I enjoy shoveling snow! I tell TC to trade me jobs, so he takes care of the baby while I go out & shovel!