CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Shown' Some Love...

Okay, finally I will get to the Vday post. The fam woke up to the kitchen being "heart attacked" and the table set festive. We of course did heart hair and dressed up in fancy red clothes that day too. What can I say, I am a sucker for holidays - why not make it extra special right?



Had to get all set for the big parties at the school. I was in charge of Coles kinder party and helped with Ambra's (darn too busy to snap photos there :( They were fun though. Did the traditional split up into four groups and did games, crafts and treats. Gotta love being room mom. Had to have plenty of prizes for winners of the games.


Little Miss Ariah in all her vday glory. She looks so grown up here. NOOOOOO! Stay little forever! She's turning 4 in like a week. I shouldn't allow these things to happen. Good thing I'm cookin another one in the oven - they really grow up too fast.








These were the roses Adam left for me to find when I woke.




After Cole's vday party and before lunch, I called Adam's boss and talked him into taking Adam out of the office to do something somewhere so I could heart attack him. The kids thought this was pretty cool.















Had to leave jelly filled krispie kreams. Daddy's fav.







Aw darn, its upside down. Well heres Ambra's heart hair and festive red attire.










Pretty little second grader.










My mom was with us for vday. It was fun to have grandma here. Here we are getting ready for our candlelight dinner. I love that we spend vday as a family. It's so fun to involve the kids in these special days.











We did heart shaped pizzas from Murpheys, but I think they pretty much missed the boat on the heart shape - no resemblance whatsoever.












Kids and there valentines. Terribly dark and blurry picture - oops.












After dinner, we played heart bingo and made towers out of conversation hearts. Daddy won the prize with 13 hearts (before it fell over). - yes we had prizes for these games too.































We also did chopstick hearts. How many hearts can you get out of the bowl in 1 minute?
















...and finally I made this icecream cake. Yummy :)

Happy Valentines Day! I love you little family :)
















1 comments:

mindie said...

How do u have energy to do all of that while you're prego?
Your kids are really lucky - you are a fun mom.