CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 12, 2011

I Search...

The "I Search" project that is usually mandatory at Ambra's school was optional this year....YAY! In my pregs condition I was so getting out of that! - but Ambra had other ideas. She was heartbroken at the thought of not doing it...sigh...

Fine.. it turned out to be a really good experience. I was able to teach her about researching and reading for information that is interesting to report on, highlighting, and the steps of a report. Last year she was still to young for that.

She really did this all herself (well - I made the anthill in the middle) - I told her what steps to take and what to do, but she carried it all out herself, did the research and made the project. It was a great experience.











1 comments:

Michelene said...

Madelyn had to do an I search project this year. I made her do all of it because I hate doing my kids homework. But she did a really good job and most of all she loved doing it. Ambra did a great job.