CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

So Sad!

I refuse to believe summer is over - yet I am no longer heading to Lagoon once a week, my life has ceased to be a constant party, and I am feeling more responsible. - Eww. So in rebellion to school starting - I am posting more summer pics (ok really its because I am so behind.) - One day you might see first day of school pics. We'll get there.

After a good lawn mow, Adam would usually hop in the pool with the kiddos.


No wonder I only got round of strawberry jam out of my patch - I had thieves helping me rid my garden of them. Caught this one in the act.














Summer sparklers.















Ahhh - love summer. - Love fall too, but summer is better.





1 comments:

Clarke and Kamie said...

ah, I am with you. summer goes by too fast--every year! But now that school has started I am looking forward to cooler weather and the fall holidays!!! Halloween party here we come!