CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Flying the Coop

Well here is Colie's not so first day of school. It's kind of a mean little trick for the children to watch their older siblings and friends go off the school for the first day and not quite get to go yet (fine with me though - I'll definitely keep him for one more week). The first day for kinders is a meeting with the parents and students. The rest of the week they do pre assessments. Cole had his on Tuesday and I have to say his teacher was very impressed - we have a smart and excited kiddo on our hands.

He had to wear his "spy" shirt on this day. Definitely his fav of the new clothes we picked out.














Mrs. Dallof. She seems like a great teacher.











I found Ariah reading to her baby doll who was on the kinder carpet after she saw how Mrs. Dallof read to her kindergarteners. So cute.







Cole and Kyler. They were in preschool together. Surprisingly, he is really the only one we really know in the class. We are carpooling together this year.












Stay tuned for actual first day of school pictures. Hopefully I can make it back to the car without embarrassing myself too much.







2 comments:

becca said...

so cute.

i'm looking forward to seeing you guys this weekend!

Michelene said...

He's a mini Adam. They grow up so fast. I bet he loves school. Lets plan a day you and Kandice can come over.