CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 16, 2010

If only...

If only I lived in St. George! I just know I would be more fit and tanner and skinnier. Don't you feel that way when you go there. Just arriving in Red Rock country makes me want to hop on a mountain bike, strap on my hiking shoes and spend time in my swimsuit. I LOVE it there. Would love to live there. Adam's mother lives there and we had a blast spending a few days there a few weeks ago.

Adam was there to help his mother with a project so the kids and I hit the town and did as much playing as possible. We hit the red rocks above St. George Blvd. We love to hike around these. They are mild enough for little ones, yet you get a bit of adventure in.




Don't know who that extra kid is in the middle. He just really wanted to be in our picture.

There are lots of little caves and crevices to find here. We always search for "Jesus's tomb" and the Cave of Wonders. (My kids have named these special places we search for - its like a real live Where's Waldo hunt.)







Love all the splash parks. The one in the middle of town is our favorite. We buy little boats and float them down the river.










That looks very comfortable.

























































1 comments:

Clarke and Kamie said...

I hear ya, I love st george! you're lucky you have family there so you have an excuse to go often!