Ambra thinks it is her job to make sure Ariah is busy at all times doing the things Ambra deems appropriate. When the kids are outside, Ambra carts Ariah around from activity to activity. One of her favorite things to do is have Ariah in the motorized Escalade (complete with sweet rims by the way) and drive her all around the yard. They of course stop at the store, the pool, the gym, the post office etc. Sometimes Ambra is quite forceful about what she thinks Ariah ought to be doing and you can hear Ariah squealing in objection. Can I tell you how much I love weather that allows my children to spend their energy OUTSIDE!!!!
I Do Now
5 days ago
1 comments:
Cute- best sister friends!!! Before you know it they will be sharing each other's clothes and makeup and driving around together in real cars!
Post a Comment