CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 28, 2008



I am so excited!!! Adam is going to be home for almost 2 weeks. We are getting ready to head on a Disney trip with the kids and we are making a long vacation out of it. I sure need it. He comes home Wednesday (hopefully) and we leave Friday. I cannot wait to have a hubby around for awhile.

5 comments:

Emily said...

Yay!!! I'm so excited for you guys, you definitely deserve a fun vacation. Be sure to take lots of pictures for the blog! ;)

Colby and Emily said...

Oh that sounds fun!!! Hope you have the greatest time!

elonna said...

Enjoy your trip! You deserve to have a husband around!

Clarke and Kamie said...

I wanna see lots of cute Disney pics! :)

Emily said...

Just wanted to let you know that I tagged everyone on my blog to post a fun recipe, if you're interested! ;) Em