Isn't this coat darling! My mom got it for Ambra. I made her give it to her early since it was for her birthday. We went up to my mom's for Thanksgiving. We weren't sure Adam was going to be able to join us or not. (This new company is a little ridiculous and very last minute). I fasted the week before that Adam would be able to join us because chances were very slim. We of course didn't find out till the last minute (Wednesday at 4) that he was going to be able to come home. There were 16 in his training group and 10 were sent out. Adam was one of the 6 remaining. By all rights and purposes he should have gone because he has a passport and he has been with the company the longest, but the Lord sent him home. It was so rejuvenating for me to have him for 3 whole days! (For those of you that don't know, he is a business consultant for GSM and travels 52 weeks a year Sunday through Friday. Yes I know we are crazy, but it is what we are supposed to being doing for now. Hopefully he will learn what he needs to learn quickly and will have an opportunity to come home to us again.) Anyway, it was a miracle because of my fast that we got to have him for the holiday.
This picture says it all doesn't it? Lots of food, stuffed, and as always, we ate too much.
I Do Now
5 days ago
4 comments:
I am glad that you got to have Adam home for Thanksgiving. I can't believe that he is traveling so much. That is crazy. I can't complain about John not being home very much anymore.
sounds like you had a great thanksgiving! we need to get together because mariko has asked for ambra a few times...
are you surviving the christmas holidays without your hubby around to give you a break?!
When I saw Ambra in her new coat it reminded me of how big she and Ella are getting! Sometimes I look at Ella from across the room (without her knowing) and want to cry! What happened to our babies? I'm so glad that Adam made it to Idaho for the holidays!
Talk to you soon:)
This blog came up when I googled "George S. May"
I'm thinking about taking a position there as a suvey analyst.
How does Adam like the job so far?
Post a Comment