

Bath time used to be Adam's job before he started his new job and is traveling always. It is now officially my job and I am not too happy about it, but it is what it is. They're pretty cute in their little hooded towels that Grandma Hacker made for them. Bath time consists of all three kids being corraled in the tub together. They all get their scrubbings and then Ambra and Cole get toweled and sent off the put jammies on and brush themselves. Ariah of course gets helped with all that from mom. If all this is done and they are in bed before 8:00, they get story time. 8:01 comes and mom clocks out. Scripture study is done before bath time with daddy on the phone. We of course have to start this routine around 7:00 so that mom can make sure she gets enough "quiet" time without 3 sweet children.
Glow Stick Baby
3 days ago
1 comments:
I am pretty much the same on getting the kids to bed on time because I am better Mom if I do!
Post a Comment