
Our first day of preschool! I am doing a Joy school this year. It has been fun, and gives me some of that teaching craving again. There are five kids in our preschool (not including Cole. He gets to be there when I teach obviously, and when I am the helper for another mom.) Both kids love it. It is pretty structured, and I love that. They are getting ready for kindergarten. Ambra is learning lots and she loves, loves, loves school. She is of course the most advanced in the group. I am not just saying that because I am her mom, she really is. I can tell she is our little over achiever. Of course I am very pleased with this information. All of the kids in the preschool are wonderfully behaved and they are all very bright too.
2 comments:
I luaghed when I read your comment about over achieving...It must be a birth order thing b/c Ella is my over achiever:) When I picked her up from pre-school last week her teacher told me she was very mature and very smart. She knew we moved from out of state and wanted to know if she had, had schooling in Utah...It's a blessing and a curse. When I see how care free Gracie is I feel like Ella might be missing out, but I guess she can't miss out on what she doesn't know. Over achieving is who she is and always has been:) Her Dad and I will have to just give her a constant learning environment. ARGH! Kids are a LOT of work! We got a piano and are looking to put her in lessons, I really would like to put her in violin. I thought about going to the music store so we could browse...I don't want it to be me that is picking things out, I want it to be her curiosity.
Cole is so big! he doesn't even look like them same kid as when I left Utah.
Hope all is going well with Adam and the job front.
Talk to you soon,
Jen
Wow to see all of the pictures of your kids is pretty crazy because they are so big. When I look at my boys they don't seem very big. I really like the cars birthday party. It sure looks like it was a lot of fun. The pictures with the ducks is darling. I am glad you are doing well!
Post a Comment