CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 16, 2007

Ariah's Blessing

What a beautiful little girl!!! We had both grandma's come and of course Uncle Ethan and Uncle Josh. Ariah was pretty noisy during the blessing. Adam was afraid she would pop her pacifier on the floor so he just went without one. One of the young women in our ward came up to me a few days later and said "She is so cute, but she was the noisest baby I have ever heard." Thanks alot! The blessing was lovely and we enjoyed our little bundle in white.
Ariah with her Grandma (Adam's mom). Sorry the pictures are sideways but I don't know how to easily turn them. If anyone knows a way that will take me like two seconds, let me know.

So, I haven't taken any new pictures lately so I will post some older ones. Isn't this picture darling! What cute girls I have. I can say girls now. It is fun.





0 comments: