CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Halloween Part 1

Cole's cute little party.




They made cookies, spiders, played games, and of course sampled some of my witches brew.


I was the resident witch this year.


Ariah's little preschool party was fun. The cute mom decorated and did the cutest things.



...and again, the witches brew. I'm so glad I spent the time making this one year. It is a cute way to do a witches brew and the kids get a kick out of it.




2 Alice's this year:)












We spent all summer at Lagoon with our passes. Frightmares was fun to visit at Halloween time.
























Cole was the only one up for the haunted houses. We took Ariah into a very mild one, and she flipped. Ambra and Cole both wanted to try the scarier ones. I got a babysitter for Ariah one day, and we headed to Lagoon. The first haunted house and Ambra went nuts. She was screaming AT THE TOP OF HER LUNGS! When one of the scaries came to scare, she just stopped and asked if she could escort us out! Thank goodness. That was crazy. On the way out Cole kept saying "NOOOOO this is so cool. Ambra, your a wuss!" Needless to say, Ambra and
Ariah stayed with dad next time and Cole and I hit the scary houses. I think he was a bit scared, but would never admit it.






















They had fun little houses for kids, where they gave you treats and prizes. These were the big hit for all the kiddos.












































0 comments: