Happy Birthday my curly haired little darling. You bring so much joy to my life. I love you so much and I can't believe you are three. You are a little spitfire, yet you are tenderhearted and sweet. You are a girl who knows what she wants and it is very hard to mainpulate you into what we want you to do. I love how you dress up as Alice or in that ratty old spotted dog costume everyday. I love how you are in character to whatever you are dressed up as and wont answer to Ariah for anything. I love how when I have hidden your costumes so they can be washed, that you have to wear a "pwetty" dress. You are a girl through and through. I love it. I love when your legs are hurting you at night, you look at me and say "wocky me mama" (rock me mom). You give the best hugs on the planet and are so friendly to everyone around. You have captured many hearts at your young age. Everyone who meets you can't help but be drawn into your sweet little self.
I love you Ariah. You spice up my life, and give me a reason to smile and laugh.
The Queen of Hearts did NOT want white roses, so we painted them red! Good thing this was a mommy-toddler tea party. I could not have handled red paint and three year olds on my own.


I was the Madhatter, Ambra was the Queen of Hearts, Cole is chillin in a way to small bunny costume and of course my darling little Alice.















4 comments:
such a cute little party! And a cute little girl!
darling! of course! looks like a lot of work, but turned out so fun. I love her little Alice dress!
You honestly have the best parties. I want you to throw me a party one of these days. :) The cake, invitation, and pretty much everything were adorable!!!
Very cute 'Alice'. I love the cake. Looks like a fun party.
Post a Comment