CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 4, 2010

Santa Came!!

Santa came and we are oh so happy about it. Look at that smug little look! He left his Santa bag again this year! Wow - we must have been extra good.


Look at all that loot. Ariah got a shopping cart and food, Cole got a Cranium fort building set, and Ambra got Polly pocket stuff and Pet Shoppe stuff.


I love when Santa leaves us stockings too.










Cole also got swords. This fort set is way awesome. It comes with magnetic peices that you can build in any which way and make lots of fun neat things. The kids are having a blast with this.






Ambra and her pet shop and polly pocket house.






Christmas morning breakfast.


























Don't you love that it takes like a week to clean up after Christmas.









Building a car with the fort set stuff.












More mess.











Christmas dinner.


















Christmas was fantastic. We had my mother and her husband, and my brother to share the special day with us. Everything was perfectly wonderful and we are so blessed to have all the many comforts and friends and family and food and gifts.










3 comments:

Clarke and Kamie said...

mmm, can I come eat at your house for christmas next year?

Michelene said...

I love Christmas with kids, so much fun. They get excited about everything. I love your new kitchen table. I have not seen it before. I miss all of you guys and we should get together soon.

Kandice said...

hey! Looks like you had a great christmas! I know what you mean about the mess. I have got to come and see your table!